YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 26 October 2012

ONCE MORE


Hai Hai :) I am back once more . Now, lemme tell you guys a story . I broke up with Iqmal Nizam . For REAL . AND WE ARE NEVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER AGAIN! No more sadness . Now, I am Dating Muhd. Azri Haziq . He is CUTE (formeofcourseyes) , loyal, kind, warm hearted, lovely and sttill many more words to describe him ;) hihi :3 I love him like soo much . 

The Story begins like this , I deactivate my fb acc for a few days. I was depressed that time, so I tweet my feelings (teencrisis) . Then, he told me to e happy and so on . I asked him why his "EX" dumped him . So, I comfort him like he comfort me . I gave him my phone Number . then , we texted. :3 hihi. I began to fall for his charm . and blablabla.. A few weeks later he confess to me that he LIKES me :) before he confess, we were like Brother and sister . After he confess, We were a couple . 

At School,  We both are Prefects , so... It's easy to meet each other. Hehehe ;3 except for next year. ;/ he is gonna be in form 3 . So, he is going to school in the Morning, and me, Evening . Abit hard for the both of us to see each other. 

This School HOLIDAY , I am gonna  Skype with him. yeah.. Eventough we can't see each other, at least we can talk or text.. <3 
I LOVE AND MISS MUHD AZRI HAZIQ <3
This Is my SAYANG . :>


No comments: